For Immediate Release: June 3, 2021
Contact: Ryan Hite, Communications Director
Newly Released Emails Solidify Long-Held Doubts About NIAID Head
Washington, D.C.: “Emails released this week from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveal months of lies and cover-up,” said Ed Martin, president of Phyllis Schlafly Eagles. “Thanks to Buzzfeed (though I never thought I’d say that) and their FOIA requests, we now have a full picture of Dr. Fauci’s total lack of honesty with the American people.
“It’s now quite apparent that the Chief Medical Advisor to the President is not an honorable scientist, but a feckless bureaucrat, attempting to cover up his past while milking his 15-minutes of fame. Since the origin of the coronavirus, Fauci has lied to Congress and the American public over and over. Despite this information, he plans to release a book this fall exalting himself as the one who beat the China Flu (that he apparently helped manufacture).
“The Narrative Machine will, no doubt, pull overtime to make this revelatory proof disappear. But while CNN trips over themselves to salvage Fauci’s reputation, I might recommend that Big Media’s fact checkers honor China’s favorite doctor by replacing their ‘Pinocchio’ ratings with ‘Faucis.’ America needs scientists, not fame-hungry bureaucrats.”
- #WYNK: Fauci is Being Investigated — Pro America Report with Ed Martin
- Emails show Fauci made urgent inquiry about gain-of-function research as pandemic began – Just the News
- Fauci worked behind the scenes to cast doubt on Wuhan lab leak hypothesis, emails show – Washington Examiner
- REPORT: US Government Officials Encouraged COVID-19 Origin Cover-Up– Daily Caller
- Republican lawmakers blast Fauci after thousands of emails released – New York Post
- Tucker Carlson SLAMS Fauci for lying under oath after emails revealed – The Post Millenial
- Fauci’s ‘Expect the Unexpected’ Book is Exactly What You’d Expect From a Self-Serving Bureaucrat‘ – The Federalist