For Immediate Release: July 15, 2021
Contact: Ryan Hite, Communications Director
Phoenix, AZ: “Today is an historic day,” said Ed Martin, president of Phyllis Schlafly Eagles. “The Narrative Machine is in overdrive, but the truth is on the march. Despite what Fake News wants you to believe, there are major discrepancies in Arizona’s election process — there’s no disputing that anymore.
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann conducted a hearing today in which auditors of the Maricopa County 2020 general election presented their findings so far (despite a total blackout from social media and mainstream media giants). The auditors detailed several irregularities that don’t make sense and many points of non-compliance by county officials.
“Make no mistake — this audit isn’t an attempt to overturn an election. Election officials have operated in secret for far too long, and their procedures just don’t line up with transparency standards. This audit is about restoring trust in the people’s choosing of their representatives.”
Data revealed by auditors includes:
- Some 70,000 more ballots were sent out than were requested by voters.
- Appx. 10,000 voters that cast November 2020 ballots weren’t added to the rolls until after Election Day.
- Original and duplicate ballots were not marked correctly and cannot be verified.
- Digital logs indicate remote access to data, something supposedly not able to happen.
- Digital files turned over to auditors show data only since February 2021.
- Maricopa County officials have stonewalled auditors and the Arizona Senate.
- County election officials have told different stories to the public than under oath.
“Bottom line,” Martin continued, “what are they hiding? A multi-month, multi-million dollar report has clearly shown that the Maricopa County results now and in November just don’t match. Election officials have operated totally outside the transparent lanes of their own guidelines. What do they have to hide?”