The Tyranny of Judges — and How to Stop It
by Phyllis Schlafly
This page has some miscellaneous web links to support the main text and notes.
- Judges Rewrite the Constitution
- US Supreme Court decisions may be found at FindLaw, Cornell, or Oyez.
- Federalist Papers
- Bork’s WSJ Op-ed
- Eisenhower’s two mistakes, mentioned in the AP obituary of Brennan
- The NYTimes/Linda Greenhouse obituary of Brennan is skeptical about the Ike quote on the grounds that people should have appreciated Brennan’s liberalism.
- Steven Weinberg’s criticism of the paradigm shift book
- Judges Censor Acknowledgment of God
- Judges Redefine Marriage
- Judges Undermine U.S. Sovereignty
- Judges Promote Pornography
- Further information on the definition of obscenity
- Judges Foster Feminism
- More info on feminism is at Eagle Forum
- Judges Handicap Law Enforcement
- Judges Interfere with Elections
- Judges Impose Taxes
- How Judicial Supremacy Began
- How Judicial Supremacy Grew
- How To Stop Judicial Supremacists
- Judge Harry Rapkin story in Sarasota Herald Tribune.
- 1996 law review article on the Second Amendment: Toward a Functional Framework for
Interpreting the Second Amendment, By Scott Bursor, 74 Texas L. Rev. 1125-1151 (1996)
- Jefferson letter to Hammond
- NY Times story about Bunting v. Mellen.
- LA Times story about ACLU v. Redlands Calif.
- Oregon v. Ashcroft
- Lockyer v. City and County of San Francisco
- Los Angeles county seal
- President Bush’s quote is from his standard campaign speech